Welcome to part 2 of the Adorable Home tips, tricks, and cheats guide! We’ll help you get your house set up, earn a ton of love, and even access new features!
Often your partner can go missing. This simply means that they are at work, and they also probably took the bento box that you made them.
How long should you expect them to stay at work, then? Approximately two hours is how long they work for. So check back in about two hours and your partner should be back, so that you can refill their bento box again.
Divorce Your Partner and/or Swap Characters
If you want to leave your partner or swap out both of your characters, go to the settings menu, then characters. You can pay 1,000 love to swap out your characters. You can keep one of them or both.
If you do this, you will keep everything else, including your cats, your furniture, your hearts, and all of the unlocked rooms. All that you will swap out is the partners.
Become a beta tester
If you have an Android device, you can become a beta tester. This will allow you to get early access to the kind of features that Hyperbeard teases on Twitter all the time.
All you have to do is download CHPlay and do this (nevermind that the instructions are all in Vietnamese, it’s still easy to figure out):
1: Download CHPlay and in the top search box, tap on Adorable Home.
2: Go to the Adorable Home page.
3: Tap on the avatar picture to go to the next menu.
4: Look for the section that says “Tham gia chuong trinh beta” and tap on “Tham gia”.
5: When the pop-up appears, tap on “Tham gia” again.
6: Wait 5-10 minutes for the devs to add you to the beta testing roster.
7: The name of the app page will change into “Adorable Home (beta)”. Download the latest update.
How to get all moments
To get all of the available moments in Adorable Home, simply get all of the cats, all of the furniture and accessories, and all of the rooms that are available. The more you get, the more of a moment variety you’ll see.
How many total moments are available? Hyperbeard has never said, and the game has never given a maximum count of different moments.
So for now, assume that there is an unlimited amount of moments in the game. Each time an update adds more content to Adorable Home, new moments will be added, too.
This concludes part two! Click here to go back to part one of the Adorable Home tips and cheats guide!
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): Guide Part 2 - More Cheats, Tips, FAQs, and Strategy Guide
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): All Cats, Missing Cats, Cat Wants To Be Alone: Cat FAQs
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): Cat Games Guide: Stroke Cat, Cut Nails, and Take a Shower
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): How To Get Dogs! (Updated)
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): How To Get Free Unlimited Love (Hearts)
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): How To Get All Animal Visitors and List Of Animal Visitors
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): Walkthrough, Cheats, Tips, and Strategy Guide
- Adorable Home (iOS/Android): Special Codes List and Guide