Wanna go to some crazy R.L. Stine-style camp. except instead of ghost and random ooze monsters scaring the hell out of you, you’ve got monsters and mysteries instead? Battle Camp is where it’s at. This game has a cute style with wisecracking monsters and characters, and it starts off very easy, but don’t let that fool you – this came becomes VERY difficult as time goes on and as you go farther in the game. Read on for the top ten tips and tricks for Battle Camp!
10) Start looking for rare monsters right away.
Immediately you can begin fighting battles inside of the camp area; this is where the rare monster hunt begins. When you fight a rare monster they have a chance at earning you a monster piece. Get all of the required monster pieces for one monster, and then go to your monster management screen and the countdown will start. When the countdown is done, you can then add the rare monster to your party.
- Waves! (Voodoo): Top Tips, Walkthrough, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- ARK: Survival Evolved: Top Tips, Walkthrough, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Hole.io: Ultimate High Score Guide – How to get High Scores, Ranks, and Stars, Page 2
- Hole.io: Ultimate High Score Guide – How to get High Scores, Ranks, and Stars
- Hole.io – Top Tips, Walkthrough, Cheats, and Strategy Guide, Page 3
9) Come up with the biggest matches that you can.
You can match more than five pieces at a time, which will cause massive damage to whole groups of enemies. Snake pieces around, and match sets of 3+ pieces that are perpendicular to each other, and you can knock off anywhere between 6 and 10 pieces of the same color, all in the same combo at a time.
8) Make huge combos to do huge amounts of damage to one monster.
You don’t have to target a monster (if you don’t the attacks will go all over the place), but if you want to target one specific monster for a barrage of combo attacks, tap on the monster to put a target on it, then make as many combos as you can in one turn by dragging a piece around and displacing other pieces. All of the combinations will hit that one single monster.
7) Participate in the events for huge prizes.
There will be lots of events going on in the areas that you can unlock on the map. Usually, there will be one event at a time, but sometimes there will even be more than one. Maximum event participation is recommended in order to earn event trophies and tokens, which can be traded for prizes once the event is over.
6) Keep in mind which colors are strong against which other colors.
Fire is strong against plant. Plant is strong against water. Water is strong against fire. Rock and wind are strong against each other. Keep this in mind if you want to do the maximum possible amount of damage to opposing monsters. This is especially useful for boss monsters.