Crossing Void Global is a wildly popular new gacha RPG known in Japan as Dengeki Bunko: Crossing Void. There are a ton of ways to upgrade your characters in this game, but one of the most effective is the Talent Shuffle, which can give massive boosts to each of your characters.
Talents can be upgraded massively by shuffling. You’ll notice that all of the beginning talents are green, making them C-talents, with blue being B-talents, purple being A-talents, and gold being S-talents. Of course, this means that the rarer talents are the better, stronger talents.
On top of all that, the initial talents that each of your characters begin with are worth only 5 talent points each. If you shuffle for new talent, then even the C-talents that you roll will usually be worth 10, 15, or 20 talent points, making them far better than the beginning talents.
So the first thing that you should do, for practical purposes, is to reroll every talent for a minor increase. 15 and 20 point talents are far, far more common than the blue, purple, and gold talents worth 50, 60, 70, 100, or similar numbers of talent points per pop.
Each time you shuffle one talent, it costs you one fragment. This is either one fragment specific to the character that you want to talent-boost, or a Fragment-Origin, which is a universal fragment that can be used for any character. You have to check-mark it before you can use it, though.
Once you get all of your talents upgraded, you might be tempted to try rolling for rank, trying to stack your entire team with S-talents, or with A-talents and S-talents. While this doesn’t have a lot of practical use except for the absolute hardest Treasure Hunts and 5th-phase Pinnacle battles in the entire game, they will demolish absolutely anybody in a little bit of short work.Our YouTube channel Game Hydro’s 1,000 subscriber contest is almost over! Enter while you still can! Click to watch, subscribe, and win!
Make sure that you upgrade the letter rarity of all of your character slots to either A-characters or S-characters before you start using shuffle coins on doing the Talent Shuffle. There is no point wasting coins on shuffling the one or two talents that your C- and B-characters have; just go for A or S instead.
In order to get character fragments, the main thing to do is to decompose characters that you don’t want in exchange for fragments. Duplicate characters of a lower letter grade are the best for this. If you have an A- or S-character of Kiriko, for example, then boost its talents by decomposing all of your C-Kirikos and B-Kirikos to get fragments.
Fragments-Origin are more common than one might think; it’s likely that you’ve found a few of them throughout your gameplay, even without having tried to look for them, as long as you have kept up on collecting quest, mission, and event rewards. Many of them, especially the events, give you Fragments-Origin. Look for those and complete them.
There are some other places where you can earn Fragments-Origin, as well. Some of the challenges can get you more, such as (but not limited to) Burst Link. As well, keep an eye out on the special in the store; occasionally, gift boxes will show up that contain Fragment-Origins as a bonus.
- Crossing Void Global: Free Unlimited Maigo Guide
- Crossing Void Global: Impression Weapon Guide - Impression Skills, Material, Exchange Vouchers, and more!
- Crossing Void Global: Talent Shuffle and Fragment Guide - Get A- and S-Talent, and Get Fragments and Fragment-Origins
- Crossing Void Global: How To Get Player Experience and Get Free Energy
- Crossing Void Global: How to get A- and S-Characters and A- and S-Equipment
- Crossing Void Global: How to get Limited Gacha Vouchers, Gacha Points, and Gacha Vouchers
- Crossing Void Global: Guild Guide - Explainer, Features, and Tips
- Crossing Void Global: Database Error, AFK, and Server Down Guide and How To Fix
- Crossing Void Global: Guide Part 2 - Advanced Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Crossing Void Global: Gift Codes Guide - CDKeys, Prizes, and How To Redeem/Exchange
- Crossing Void Global: Full Gacha Guide - Perfect Ten, Main, Support, Exchange, Impression, Fragment, and more!
- Crossing Void Global: Character Upgrade Guide - Star Up, Skills, Awaken, Affinity, Inherit, and more!
- Crossing Void Global: Full Unlock Guide - All Challenges, Guild, Fragment, Impression, and more!
- Crossing Void Global: Walkthrough, Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide