10) Slow down a bit. Count your jumps before you make them.
Don’t speed through so fast that you accidentally hit the train or jump into the water. Count out all of your jumps before you make them until you get to the point where you are jumping from your subconscious with no nerves. Then you can skip counting them out.
9) Watch out for the eagle.
The eagle will come and get you if you stay in the same spot, or on the same row, for too long. In addition, the eagle will come and get you automatically if you jump backwards three rows from wherever you are, regardless of how long you have been standing there for.
8) Save battery power if you need to
You can save battery power and still play the game. All that you have to do is to go to the options menu and put the game into battery saving mode. When you do this, the frame rate will crank down from 60 frames per second to 30 frames per second.
7) How to save even more battery power
Cut off the shadows in the options menu as well. Believe it or not, turning off the shadow rendering will stop both the slowdown that you might experience on older phones such as an iPhone 4, and slow down the loss of battery power. Also, mess with the settings on the phone itself, such as the brightness, the sound, or turning other functions off like the bluetooth.
6) Watch out for the logs, as they are the toughest part of the game.
Timing the logs sucks, but you need to in order to get that coveted high score, so make sure that you are timing them correctly before you jump. And make sure that when you do your series of jumps, that if you need to make it over to a lilypad, that you line your jumps correctly so that you can make it without landing in the water when you do the jumps.
- How to Beat Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle – Top Tips, Cheats, Hints, and Levels Guide
- Guide to Army Men Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Guide to Fishing Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Honkai Impact 3rd (Houkai 3rd)- Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Kingpin Bowling – Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide