15) Build more storages so that you can hold more weapons and outfits.
Sure, you do want to first make sure that you equip your dwellers with weapons and outfits, as anything that is equipped will not count against the total that is stored. However, make sure that you build and upgrade the storages. They require no manning and merging them isn’t all that important, since there is nothing to collect from them.
14) Stick a dweller inside of the vault door.
Doing this is not entirely necessary, but if you have one or more dwellers stationed there, then they will become your first line of defense against the raiders when they attack you. This is especially effective if you have a super-powerful weapon earned from one of the lunchboxes that you got for free from a quest. Give them the powerful weapon and let them make short work of the raiders.
13) Cheat and get rid of dwellers that you don’t want anymore.
There are a couple ways to do this. One is to stick them inside of a room and rush it until a disaster happens, over and over and over again until their health disappears completely. The other way to do this is to send them to the wasteland with no equipment and let them die. Then tap “remove” instead of “revive” to make them go away completely.
12) Pay attention to the SPECIAL stats.
Match up the dwellers with the room that matches their highest stat. This will keep the dwellers happy and keep your resources and other goodies coming a whole hell of a lot more quickly. Equip outfits to boost the SPECIAL stats, based on where the dweller is working at the time.
11) Raise the happiness of your vault to 100 percent.
The best ways to do this are, first, to keep the three resource bars in the green at all times. When they drop into the red, then the happiness falls. Mix your workers in and out of the work rooms (give them breaks in the living quarters), and ESPECIALLY make them have babies, in order to make them happier.
- Sdorica -Sunset-: Walkthrough, Cheats, Tips, and Strategy Guide
- Fusion Heroes – Walkthrough, Cheats, Tips, and Strategy Guide
- Head Ball 2 – Walkthrough, Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Shadowgun Legends – Walkthrough, Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Slopey – Walkthrough, Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide