Welcome to part 2 of the tips and cheats guide to PewDiePie’s Pixelings! These tips and tricks are for more advanced and riskier players. Click here to go back to part 1 of the Guide to PewDiePie’s Pixelings.
A good way to farm for experience points and coins is to play the Arena over and over, and to do it while being as close to idle as possible. That means start the battle, let the battle go, let the game auto-pick your Pixelings, and lose. You lose and you still get coins and experience points, so just start the game and then go back to ignoring it as many times as you want.
You should especially do this if you run out of energy but you are close to gaining an experience level. If that’s the case, then farm, farm, farm. Put the weakest team possible in so that each fight can finish as quickly as possible, to speed up your rewards.
Once you gain an experience level, you’ll instantly get a full free energy refill. So if you are out of energy, not only should you farm the arena, but unlock quests and farm those, too, so that you can earn large quantities of player experience at a time.
You want to be sure that you have a good shot at getting Mystic characters, so be sure that you are opening all of your Large Chests and Giant Chests as soon as you get them, instead of saving them so that you can open small chests first. The larger the chest, the more, and rarer, Pixelings that you’ll find in the chest.
When all is said and done, trolls are arguably better characters than ranged or melee types are. If possible and if team power allows it, put three or more trolls on your team, but only do this if you can still get a tank in to protect your assassins, your supports, and your saboteurs.
The reason for this is that trolls attack the weakest character. So if you have all three of them targeting the same character, then you’ll drain that character’s health quickly, neutralizing it very fast.
Make sure that you are maximizing your Bux by taking frequent trips to the Free Bux Offer Wall in order to see what pops up. Look for paid/subscription offers for stuff that you were going to buy anyways, or apps that you were already going to download.
Look for offers for downloading apps, too, but ignore the survey or quiz offers; they tend to be far more trouble than they’re worth, not paying out half of the time when they’re really only worth a few Bux.
Be sure to farm your beaten levels once per day so that you can grab the special bonus rewards from each one. Coin rewards, character cards, and more are on offer from each of the regular levels, and if you play them manually, you can spend only one energy at a time on them.
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Full Unlock Guide - New Worlds, New Characters, Hard Mode, and more!
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Arena Guide and Cheats - How To Win Every Arena Battle
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Guide Part 2 - Advanced Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Free Unlimited Coins and Experience Cheat
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Free Bux Offer Wall Guide - How to actually get free bux and avoid bad offers
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: How to get Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic Characters
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Character Upgrade Guide: Level-ups, Rank-ups, Cards, Food, and more!
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Get Free Bux and Energy
- PewDiePie's Pixelings: Walkthrough, Cheats, Tips, and Strategy Guide