Samurai Siege is one of the most popular new MMO strategy games (or what some might call a “reverse tower defense” game) on the iOS and Android platforms. While the gameplay gives away that the concept is similar to Clash of Clans, the execution takes many little details and changes them just enough to make the game that much harder and that much more addicting. Read on for the top ten tips and tricks for Samurai Siege!
10) Use Ninjas for quick-fire resource raid missions on other players.
Sometimes, it’s just more important to replenish resources than it is to try to do 100% damage. Ninjas automatically target any and all resource buildings, so send in a huge pack of them for a quick resource raid, especially for more essence, so that you can train better troops. Ninjas are cheap and only take up one housing space, meaning they can be sent in en masse.
9) Upgrade your Essence Well and your Essence Storage as often as possible.
Too often you will run into a logjam where you have way too many jade coins and nothing to spend them on, yet you don’t have enough essence to upgrade any of the jade coin storages. Use them to upgrade the essence containers, and then when you fill up your loaded essence containers, you’ll have more than enough even after all of your troop-training to upgrade other important buildings, such as the castle.
8) Put your buildings as close together as possible.
This will enable easier defense, because then enemy troops will be within range of more of your defensive towers at the same time, and they won’t be able to get away very easily AT ALL. Plus, this makes it easier to surround all of your buildings with walls.
7) If you have a hole in your walls, use freeze traps and bomb traps to blow away anybody who goes through them.
Enemy troops will immediately be drawn to the openings in your walls, making this a very easy way to do serious damage. Even better, freeze traps will keep working for the duration of the battle, causing all enemy troops that step near it to freeze once it’s sprung.
6) Target the enemy castle if you want an easy victory.
It literally doesn’t matter how much damage you do if you destroy the enemy’s castle. That can be the only building that you destroy and you will still win if all of your troops die, or if you retreat afterwards to conserve your troops.
- Retro Highway – Race-Winning Tips, Tricks, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Brew Town – Beer-brewing Tips, Tricks, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Guide to My Museum Story: History-Saving Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Guide to Secret Kingdom Defenders – Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- How to Beat Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle – Top Tips, Cheats, Hints, and Levels Guide