10) You get stars when you hit certain scoring milestones. You can get up to six stars in a round (at least that’s the most that have ever been gotten so far). The more stars that you have, the more vehicles, and the tougher the vehicles that will chase you, so you’ll need to be extra careful.
9) Dart in and out from between buildings whenever you can. This is a very fast way to lose some cops as they have no precision whatsoever, so they will be stuck behind the building. This will allow you some free seconds to waste before you get cops on your tail all over again. Then al that you have to do is repeat the feat whenever you need a breather.
8) Use the time lapse cheat to get the free coin gift whenever you want. All that you have to do is set the timer ahead on your phone by whatever the current amount of time left on it is. Then do it all over again after you open the gift. Be warned, though, that once you set the time back to normal, all of that cheated time is added back to the timer.
7) If cops have you dead to rights, reverse to get away from them. You can reverse by hitting the left and right buttons at the same time and holding them down. You can get out of a lot of bad situations this way, and oftentimes, you’ll end up facing forward again on your own, at which point you can let go and speed off into the distance.
6) Go off road and sometimes you can end up in a new location. So far, you can go through an airport, a military base, a warehousing/shipping facility, Chinatown, and a construction zone, giving you a whole lot of new places to use to run from the cops. Just be careful as they can push fences around and trap you.