Smashy Road: Wanted is one of the biggest unexpected smash hits of the year. This Android and iOS game features you as a car running away from the cops, causing all sorts of chaos, drifting around corners and scoring points by blowing up cop cars, tanks, etc. Think of it as Crossy Road x Grand Theft Auto. Read on for the top 15 tips and tricks for Smashy Road: Wanted!
15) Get the cop cars to crash. You score points by surviving for a long time, but you score even more points, and you score them a hell of a lot more quickly, when you can blow up a cop vehicle. The best way to do this is to take a super tight turn, especially when there is a big crowd of them on your tail. They’ll run into each other and at least one of them will blow up.
14) Turn in the intersections when there’s a group of buildings in front of you. Send the cops smashing into the buildings and into the cars parked in front of them, and more than likely, more than one of the cop cars will blow up. This even works for the tanks, armored trucks and whatnot that end up chasing you around after awhile.
Most Popular Codes: Active Promo Codes for Survivor!.io: The Full List and How to Redeem Them
13) You can get common, rare, epic and legendary cars all from the same gacha. The common cars just show up more frequently. The rares don’t show up too often, and the two legendary cars almost never show up at all. Keep taking pulls from the gacha and eventually they will appear.
12) Different cars have different handling characteristics. The sports cars, for example, will go very fast on the street. However, they will be more prone to oversteer, and they will suck off road. They will also not be able to push larger vehicles out of the way as easily.
11) The bigger vehicles, such as the trucks, RVs and vans, will generally be slower, but will handle much better off road. It will be a lot easier to use them to push vehicles out of the way. They’ll be less prone to oversteer than the smaller sports cars. They won’t be able to fit into spaces as tight as the ones the sports cars can fit into though.