1) To touch north twice, touch north, then when the compass rose spins, touch north again in its new position.
2) What is dirty after washing? The answer is your bath water, because that’s where the dirt goes.
3) The question says to touch anywhere to continue. You can touch literally any part of the screen to pass this.
4) Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it will be a foot.
5) Which cheese is made backwards? The one with the red casing.
6) The correct sun is the one on the left side of the screen, because the tree’s shadow is on the right side of the screen.
7) Someone can walk for eight days without sleeping because they sleep only at night.
8) The house that is close is the one on the right, which is bigger in appearance due to angle.
9) To build a blue boat, you need blue paint, so tap the blue paint can.
10) The smallest number on the screen is how many lives you have left, so touch that one.
11) In “Four Polos” you have three holes. Each of the o’s is a hole.
12) To save the Grandma from the train tracks, drag her away from the track and out of the way of the train.
13) What do you call an empty jar of cheese whiz? The answer is Cheese Was.
14) To touch the bee to continue, tap on the word bee in the question.
15) The one that’s spelled correctly is not Blind Iguana, it’s Blnd Guana because it’s missing its eyes.
16) What is invisible and smells like carrots? Rabbit farts.
17) (<(")) is a penguin, so tap on the penguin. 18) Why do dolphins swim in salt water? Because they swim in pepper water. 19) To make a sign, make a no smoking sign by dragging the red circle, red line, and the cigar to the same place on the piece of paper. Don't touch the pre-made sign. 20) To quickly catch the cyan box, time your tap so that it hits right when the box moves to your rectangle of choice. 21) What is white and flies up? A r-word snowflake. 22) To give her a ring, touch the phone (not the one in her hand) in order to open it, then touch the open phone. 23) The gator with the detective outfit is an investigator. 24) To choose the right door, tap on the door that is literally on the right. 25) The answer to Q14 from the first game was "Mary Jane", so tap the uncertain answer which is "Maybe this one". 26) What do you call a cow with no arms and no legs? Ground beef. 27) To touch the difference, touch the word "difference" in the question. 28) What do you call a can opener that doesn't work? A Can't Opener. 29) Why do gorillas have big nostrils? Because they have big fingers. 30) Press the blue button four times, and no more than that. Then wait for about thirty seconds and you will pass the level. 31) Dinosaurs don't talk because they are dead. 32) Touch the biggest number, which is the number 34. That's the actual biggest even though it is physically the smallest. 33) How do you organize a space party? You planet. 34) To help Santa remember the order of the list, pause the game and then unpause it and the list will appear for a few seconds. Tap the toys in the order on the list. 35) What is blue and smells like red paint? Blue paint. 36) Press orange once, green twice, and blue once. Don't go too fast; make sure to watch for color changing buttons. 37) Which bees produce milk? The boo-bees. 38) Why do birds fly south for the winter? Because it's too far to walk. 39) Simply touch the minus sign, and not any of the other signs. 40) What do you call a bear without any teeth? A gummy bear. 41) Swipe on the balloons from right to left, NOT left to right. Read the question carefully, because it's easy to read it wrong. 42) When you take two out of three apples away, then you end up with two apples, because you took them away. 43) How do you make a clown cry? You kill his family! 44) To touch the biggest square mineral, tap the one on the left, which is the only one that's shaped like a square. 45) Tap on the egg until it cracks open. A dinosaur will come out. Then tap the dinosaur. Then get ready for the next question because it happens quickly. 46) Tap the button literally as soon as you see it or else you lose. 47) The question says "Tap the button quickly!" but wait for the red button to go away and the green button to appear, then tap the green button. 48) Wait for the large circle to shrink down (this takes five to ten seconds), then tap it when it turns small. 49) Which months have 28 days? The answer is all of them because every month has a minimum of 28 days. 50) To touch a perfect circle, touch the yellow lamp or lantern above the door, as that's a perfect circle, or close to it.