The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is a brand new RPG based off of the comics, and more loosely, the TV show of the same name. Plans are to incorporate storylines from Fear The Walking Dead into it later as well, but for now, this game takes place in Woodbury, GA, during the worst of it. Your management will build Woodbury into a productive town, and your choices determine whether to side with the Governor or to side with the others. Read on for the top fifteen tips and tricks for The Walking Dead: Road to Survival!
15) Load up with as many rare survivors as you can. Rares are the ones who are three, four or five stars. There are plenty of ways to get more rare ones, such as recruiting using the coins. There are plenty of ways to get rares using other methods, but for early on in the game, save up all of the coins you get (don’t spend them frivolously) and use them to recruit rare survivors.
14) You need to level up your survivors, and the fastest way to do that is to use your training grounds to load up on 2-star survivors to use as sacrifices. You’ll find a lot of one-stars when you’re in the world map area, but two-stars provide FAR more experience points than the one-stars do. Multiple levels at a time are possible with the one-star types.
13) There are four different traits for your survivors, and the easiest to remember them is by color: Blue, red, yellow and green. Blue beats red, red beats green, green beats yellow and yellow beats blue. All of the survivors that you fight have traits, but many of the zombies do not.
12) Level up a survivor using survivors who have the same trait for an experience point bonus. Level up your survivor using survivors who have the same personality type (i.e. peacemaker, rebel, etc) to get a chance for an instant upgrade. Otherwise, upgrades have to wait until your character is at its maximum level and has a specific subset of items.
11) If you are missing the items needed to upgrade a character, go to the upgrade menu and tap on the item that you’re short of, and it will tell you what levels in the world area that you can find those upgrade items at. For really rare characters, you can sometimes find the items in the limited-edition roadmap quests as well.NEW: September 2021 Active Promo Codes for Pokémon GO: The Full List and How to Redeem Them
Pages: 1 2 3