10) Don’t want to mess with the time on your phone? Make use of fertilizers to speed up the growth of your plants.
The better the fertilizer, the quicker your stuff will grow. You don’t have to use it and rarely is it economical, but it’s good to have when you need some quick weed or a quick harvest in order to get rid of the cop or the alien. It’s only useful if you refuse to use the time-changing trick, though; otherwise, there’s no point in buying any fertilizer.
9) Pay attention to the lengths of different songs on the vinyl records.
This is especially handy for doing trick number 15 as effectively as you can. Different songs are different lengths, and there is no correlation between price and length. For example, the punk rock record is nearly a minute longer than the dubstep record, therefore you get that much more bonus time of experience gains.
8) Buy the 6-packs of water, because they are the most economical way to water your plants.
Each 6 pack costs only 100 cash. Watering cans cost 50 cash apiece, but each bottle in a six pack adds up to cost $18.50, giving you a full regeneration of any plant for nearly 12 dollars less. It might not seem like much but it adds up over time. Of course, if you buy the alien pots, you will never need to worry about watering the plants inside them.
7) Complete the quests on the blackboard to gain fast experience points.
This is usually the number one way to gain experience levels, and if you can’t figure out what to do next, these will lead you toward improvement. Once you run out of quests, sell and grow weed and get lapdances to increase your experience points. Then once your experience level increases, you’ll get a whole new batch of quests to complete.
6) Wanna start a new game?
To erase all of your data and begin a new game, go to the pause menu and hit the new game button. Be aware that if you do this, you will lose everything including your weed, your cash, your pots and plants and anything that you bought either from the store or from your customers. You will never need to start a new game to recover after the cops or gangsters take your stuff, though. There is always a way out.
- How to Beat Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle – Top Tips, Cheats, Hints, and Levels Guide
- Guide to Army Men Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Guide to Fishing Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Honkai Impact 3rd (Houkai 3rd)- Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Kingpin Bowling – Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide