Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is a whimsical, faux 8-bit take on the evil side of the Star Wars universe that not only manages to bring some humanity to your favorite evil characters such as Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine, but make for some very fun tower-sim style gameplay as well. Fitting, that, considering it’s developed by the crew that did Tiny Tower. Progess starts to slow down as the game goes, and Imperial Bux and Credits become tougher to come by, which is to say nothing of the rarity of earning your favorite Star Wars characters from the movies, but with these tips and tricks you’ll be able to do it far more quickly!
10) Match up your bitizens to their preferred jobs, or at least as close as possible.
Each bitizen has a certain ranking for their jobs, between 1 and 9, with 9 being the best and 1 being the worst. Each one also has a “dream job” at a specific shop that you can build. The closer the job rank, the happier your bitizen will be and the faster they will work, meaning the more credits you will earn.
9) Use the elevator to chauffeur as many people as possible to their desired floor.
Not only is this a good way to earn extra coins (via tips), but the more you use the elevator, the higher your chances of a VIP or a tip of Imperial Bux. Plus, sometimes specific characters from the Star Wars movies will pop up, too, making it possible to unlock a scene if you have the right shops.
8) Load up on the apartments early on in the game.
Build at least 3 or 4 apartments within your first eight floors. Sure, you will have plenty of unemployed people for awhile, but you will also find it far easier to fill them, because with less floors for the elevator to go to, visitors at the arrival center are more likely to pick your unfilled apartments just out of pure numbers alone.
7) Save your VIPs until you can put them to their best uses.
Don’t use them right away unless you know off the top of your head EXACTLY what yo uwant to do with them. Save them because you can save up to five VIPs at a time. Then send them to the desired building during the (if applicable) exact right time. For example, if you have a VIP who wants to buy out all of an item’s stock, pick the item that takes the longest to stock and sell, and that earns you the most credits.
6) Use the time lapse cheat to speed up selling, stocking and construction.
Do this by setting the time ahead on your phone or tablet, then going back to the app. If you have construction in progress, or are stocking or selling an item, then this will take time off of those three jobs immediately, allowing you to earn rapid credits.
- How to Beat Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle – Top Tips, Cheats, Hints, and Levels Guide
- Guide to Army Men Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Guide to Fishing Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Honkai Impact 3rd (Houkai 3rd)- Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Kingpin Bowling – Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide