Welcome to the top five tips and tricks for Dead Trigger 2! Click here to go back to part 1 of the top 10 tips and tricks for the game.
5)Take advantage of the gas barrels to kill bosses easily.
Minibosses such as Scienfist, Kamikaze and Vomitron can be extremely difficult to kill without using a ton of painkillers. To make it easy, though, find a red gasoline barrel and stand at a point where the barrel is between them and you. When they get near the barrel, shoot the barrel until it blows up, and it will drain most of their health. Plus, it will make short work of any nearby zombies as well.
4) Do the little things to earn more cash.
Use melee weapons to kill zombies for cash bonuses. Butcher them, or cut off a head, an arm or a leg for extra bonuses. Repair barricades that have been torn down for extra bonuses, as well. Find the piggy banks in each stage, and then shoot them to earn a nice sizeable cash bonus.
3) Kill the minibosses first so that you can earn more blueprints.
Minibosses are the only zombies in the game who will drop blueprint pieces, but on defend stages, you can simply evade them until time runs out, and on other stages, you can run away from them and accomplish whatever objective you need to in order to win (except for the assault stages). Don’t do that. Kill them all, and even stick around the zombie spawn points for awhile to draw out even more of them, so that they can drop more blueprints.
2) Perfect your strafing techniques to kill more zombies while taking less damage.
A good evasion strategy is just as important as good aim, especially when you are fighting huge numbers of zombies. Practice and learn how to put bullets on target while you are moving sideways and backwards. Look at the zombie sensor (the thing with the skulls on it) to see where the zombies are, and keep them from getting too close to you.
1) Make use of the secret Tapjoy offer wall for free gold coins.
Not the offer wall that’s right there in the game – that one is obvious. Instead, take the offer that says “Register for Tapjoy” and when you do register, a new offer wall will pop up, loaded with free offers. The offers are for apps that you can download and run, and when you run them, then go back to Dead Trigger 2, you’ll automatically receive your gold reward.
- How to Beat Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle – Top Tips, Cheats, Hints, and Levels Guide
- Guide to Army Men Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Guide to Fishing Strike – Top Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Honkai Impact 3rd (Houkai 3rd)- Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide
- Kingpin Bowling – Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide