5) Just because you got a case, doesn’t mean that you need to spend $2.50 on a key to open it. If you want, you can sell the case. This is the best option when it comes to the worthless starter cases, such as the breakout case. Sell them and don’t worry about buying a key for them, unless all you are doing is opening more cases so that you can get more upgrades. Buy keys for only the rare and valuable cases as much as possible.
4) You can earn money idly with many of the upgrades. It’s not a lot, but if you leave your phone on, with the game up, and you have it set so that your screen doesn’t idle after a certain amount of time, you will earn money indefinitely. So if you fall asleep with the game up, you’ll come back to a hell of a lot of money.
3) Be sure to keep an eye on the achievements as well, as they are quick and easy way to earn all kinds of free money in Case Clicker. If you see an exclamation mark next to the item on the menu screen, then collect from the achievements that you have already completed. If not, you can still go to the menu and check on what you need to do in order to complete ones that haven’t been finished yet.
Most Popular Codes: Active Promo Codes for Survivor!.io: The Full List and How to Redeem Them
2) If you want to speed up the game a LOT, specifically the process of opening all kinds of cases, go to the setting menu, then go to the gameplay options, and shut off the main screen animations and the case draw animations. This will disable all of the rolodex crap that precedes the draw of either a case or a weapon, so you’ll earn it instantly without having to sit through the entire animation.
1) If your mission involves finding skins of a certain rarity, such as pink, the easiest way to finish it quickly is to purchase rare sticker packages or to do the weapons contracts with the next rarity down, or load up on blue weapons and then upgrade over and over with contracts. The only exception is if you have some VERY advanced boxes unlocked. Make sure that you upgrade the knife and StatTrak options too.