Tap Tap Trillionaire is a smash-hit new clicker game for the iOS and Android platforms. Your goal in this game is to tap to earn coins and books, then use the coins to invest in stocks and other investments, and unlike in other similar investment-themed clickers, in Tap Tap Trillionaire, you can actually lose money if you don’t invest smartly. Read on for the top 23 tips and cheats for Tap Tap Trillionaire!
23) Tap the screen with more than one finger in order to earn coins as quickly as possible. The game can read as many fingers at a time as you can throw at it, so depending on the size of your device, tap with anywhere from 5 to 10 fingers alternating at high speed in order to earn the most coins.
22) Hire as many new traders as you possibly can, then level them up. Each trader has a coins-per-minute total that they earn you as well as a percentage of a chance of their deals succeeding; the more you level them up, the more that both of these will increase.
Most Popular Codes: Active Promo Codes for Survivor!.io: The Full List and How to Redeem Them
21) You can earn books from your traders as well as from your own taps. Use the books to purchase upgrades to your CEO in order to add value to your taps. You can only have eight of them on the floor at a time though; if you want to get rid of a trainer you will have to send them on no pay leave.
20) Set your phone’s settings so that your screen never turns off on its own, then plug it in and leave your phone sitting for awhile with the game active. Your traders will never stop earning you money and books when you do this, and you can leave it setting for as long as you want. Then, you can come back for a huge amount of money and especially books.
19) Even if you do not set your phone that way, you can still earn an offline income when the game is minimized, but it will only be about five minutes worth of total income. When you come back to the game, an icon will appear on the left side of the screen, and if you tap it, you’ll collect your offline earnings.